Reliable shoe for everyone who is new to the sport of climbing as well as for recreational climbers.
Comfortable shoe for beginners and occasional climbers
- Rubber on the toes allow for wider spectrum of technical moves
- Perfectly comfortable for full day of climbing
- Slight asymmetry for better performance
- Flat profile, relaxed heel rand and soft, padded tongue
- Feet held firmly in place by the long lacing
2D Fit Midle
CAT rubber 1.1, 4mm
4 - 13 UK
Very comfortable last designed for beginners. Slightly asymmetric shape with features of a performance last – the big toe is oriented more to the inner edge with the anatomically shaped heel. For normal to wide foot.