ISPO AWARD 2023
In 2023, we proudly introduceTwist Tech Eco, the world‘sfirst eco-friendly climbing harness, with 82% recycledand eco-friendly materials. Its unique design has wonthe prestigious ISPO AWARD 2023, marking a significant leap in sustainableclimbing equipment. This eco-conscious innovation changesthe game for climbers, reducing theirecological footprint and maintaining a high level of engineered gear. Twist Tech Eco meets both high performance and environmental needs, offering climbers a more sustainable future while pushing their limits.
ECO-FRIENDLY CLIMBING HARNESS
Our goal was to create a harness made of as much recycled or bio-based material as possible. All of this had to be done in a highly functional way with no compromise on safety or durability of the final product. We have paid special attention to user comfort as well. Because Twist Tech Eco is a harness designed with sustainability in mind, we wanted it to be suitable for as many climbers as possible. That is why we focused on its functional all-round design.
For this new harness, the time-tested system of a movable waist webbing has been used, so that it adapts ideally to its user. The sandwich construction ensures maximum comfort. TWIST TECH ECO is also available in UNISEX and LADY versions, which better supports the anatomy of the female body. The name Tech indicates that the harness is equipped with 5 gear loops and and two carytool slot. Three stainless steel safety buckles are a standard feature.
82 % of the weight/volume of the harness made from recycled or bio-based materials
- All load bearing webbings made from 57 % Recycled Polyester yarn
- Belay loop webbing made from 57 % Bio-based DyneemaTM yarn
- All boarding webbings made from 69 % Recycled Polyester yarn
- Elastic webbing made from 55 % Recycled Polyester yarn
- Gear loops protection tubular made from 50 % Recycled Polyester yarn
- Plastic insert for gear loops made from 100 % Production waste of Co-Polypropylene
- Top fabric made from 100 % Recycled Polyethylene yarn
- Middle foam made from 25 % Recycled Polyethylene Fully recyclable
- Inside Mesh made from 100 % Recycled Polyethylene yarn