Belay Set Condor Hurry
The safest carabiner and the lightest belay device
This combo of a very safe carabiner and ultralight belay/rappel device is a good choice also for beginning climbers.
Condor is a big HMS carabiner that responds to the new trend of safety. The carabiner is equipped with an independent internal wire gate which prevents the carabiner from rotating and guards against unwanted release from a belay loop. The internal gate locks in the right direction and therefore it prevents upward release. This means that the belayer can focus his full attention on climber to watch his moves. Condor brings a new level of safety into belaying.
Ergonomic body of
Hurry is an ultralight belay/rappel device that enables you to belay with single rope as well as with double. It offers two friction modes. Hurry is one of the essential tools any rock climber must have.
- Combination of the safest screw lock carabiner with the lightest and simplest belay and rappel device
- Ideal combo even for beginners
- Internal wire gate prevents the carabiner from rotating in belay loop
- Screw lock gate with keylock nose
- "Rope friendly" shape of the carabiner to avoid excessive wear of rope, ergonomic body
- Hurry is suitable for single and
- 2 friction modes
- Weight: 138g
- RECOMMENDED FOR::
7,8–9,5 mm (double ropes)